- Mouldy schools: testing, advocating, navigating
- Homeschooling after mould: road-schooling, replenishing resources, e-learning
- Homeschooling because of mould: perspectives on child learning when school is not an option
- Mould illness in children: symptoms, support, and how it is different than in adults
- Toxicity in childhood: effects of environment, and actions to improve
The following information and resources relate to children and environmental illness.
Bruce Lanphear, Health Sciences Professor, Simon Fraser University, Alberta, Canada. “Little Things Matter: the Impact of Toxins on the Developing Brain” , (2014?)